Fabulous Followers - Its OK if you don't.... but it would be nice if you did

Linky Followers

Sunday 9 October 2016

Trees at FSC

Hello and thanks for popping in, today sees the start of a new challenge at Fashionable Stamping and this months theme is Trees.  We have Flonzcraft as our sponsor who are offering one lucky random winner a $20 spend in their online store, but please remember, we are a stamping challenge and stamping must follow the theme of the challenge.

I took the opportunity of making my first Christmas card!  I used Inkylicous Winter Cabin, stamped in Watering Can Archival ink  and then used Iced Spruce Distress ink with a small tree from the Tim Holtz Tree line stamps to create the woodland scene.  I used Chipped Sapphire and Stormy sky to create my stormy sky!

Thanks for visiting, I do appreciate it and thanks for all the comments you leave as I know I haven't been the best of bloggers of late, but real life just kept getting in the way.
Hopefully, now that I'm up to date with DT commitments, my little blog can have some TLC, fingers crossed.
Have a great day,
Avril xx


20 comments:

Ink Art Designs said...

I love the effect of the stormy sky Aveil. A real wintry feel. What a great head start for your Xmas cards.
Dot x

Ink Art Designs said...

I love the effect of the stormy sky Aveil. A real wintry feel. What a great head start for your Xmas cards.
Dot x

brenda said...

What a beautiful Winter scene Avril and the sky is so atmospheric, anyone would love that to drop on their doormat at Christmas.

B x

Claire said...

Beautiful card Avril, love the snowy scene. Hugs, Claire x

Joan said...

Beautiful winter scene Avril

sally said...

Winter already! I'm still anxious to get the best from autumn.....but it's good to know that you have got your Christmas cards creating off to a start with this delightful scene.

Sallyx

Lia said...

A very inspiring and beautiful card! I think I use it as an example for making my own version. Thank you for showing!
Lia xx

Janette said...

Hi Avril, beautiful winter scene, gorgeous design...
I seem to have missed a post or two of yours, sorry...
Have a nice day..xx

Pia S said...

Gorgeous scene, love the beautiful night sky and the touches of snow...

chrissie said...

A very beautiful card Avril with great stamping

Love Chrissie xx

Margik said...

A gorgeous Christmas card, Avril. Love beautiful scene you've created.
Mar xx

Shirley said...

Definitely a Winter Wonderland Avril. Everything looks so peaceful and serene, love it.

Hope all is well with you x x

Warm crafty hugs from Shirl x x x
ShirlsCards.

Valerie-Jael said...

Your card is lovely with that wintry scene. Hugs, Valerie

Leanne Harris said...

What a lovely Christmassy scene Avril, gosh, Christmas cards yes, must get round to those!!!!!!
Leanne xx

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

Well done you for making a start on your Christmas cards Avril and what a fabulous card to start with. I love the stamps the you've used and the sky looks wonderful, I really like that colour. It's a perfect, tranquil winter scene. Sandra X

Caro´s kreative Welt said...

Wowww, what a great Winter scene... wonderful. Really a nice card.
Hugs Carola

Mrs A. said...

This is a lovely snowy scene. Love the cool wintery colours. hugs Mrs A.

Meggymay said...

Its a beautiful winters scene. Good for you making a start on the ''C'' cards.
Yvonne xx

Yvonne Garner said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Love the sky and the puffy piles of snow!

Words and Pictures said...

Gorgeous wintry landscape - this is beautifully done, Avril.
Alison x