Fabulous Followers - Its OK if you don't.... but it would be nice if you did

Linky Followers

Sunday 30 November 2014

Winter Wonderland at Fashionable Stamping

Time to tell you about the latest challenge at Fashionable Stamping, which is Winter Wonderland and from our sponsor, Flonzcraft, there's a fabulous $20 Gift voucher for one lucky random winner to spend in their online store.
My tag was first stamped with a Stampendous Greetings background and distressed with Tumbled glass and Chipped Sapphire, next I clear embossed a snowflake onto some white card before dry embossing with a TH folder, I used the same inks to colour and if you look closely you can make out the snowflake pattern. My main image is a Flonzcraft stamp which you can find here,  cut with an oval Nesti after I had made a snowy background and to finish - lots of Diamond Dust for a very frosty look.
The rest of the Design team have some wonderful inspiration for you, so please pop over to the main blog for all the details. Don't forget though,  we are a stamping challenge and must see real stamping on your project which follows the theme.
This is a scheduled post, and hopefully my weather is the opposite of this!
Thanks for visiting and I'll catch up with you soon.
Avril xx

15 comments:

Rita said...

Fabulous tag Avril. I love what you've done. Have a Good Day. Hugs Rita xxxx

brenda said...

Great tag Avril, it will makes someones gift that extra bit special.

B x

sally said...

Delightful wintry scene! No snow here yet....

Sally

sirkkis said...

Fabulous texture in your charming wintry tag.
Have a wonderful new week, Avril xx

Janette said...

Hi Avri, oh this is super cute, I just love it...
Candy on my blog if you fancy a treat...xx

Annette G said...

Beautiful tag Avril, Annette x

Linda said...

Love it! Love it! Love it! The image is so cute and I love the frosty look. Linda xx

Meggymay said...

Beautiful tag Avril. Hope you are enjoying your holiday.
Yvonne x

chrissie said...

A very beautiful winter tag-love the sparkle on the snowflakes

Chrissie x

Alie Hoogenboezem-de Vries said...

Such a gorgeous winter tag Avril! Gorgeous shapes and colours and that little boy is so cute. Love the add of that bit of blingbling...
Greetings, Alie :-)

Sandy said...

Beautiful tag and I sure do love that image! Hey, I think I have that stamp!
Sandy xx

Pia S said...

Gorgeous tag! It's so beautifully sparkly and I love the colors for a wintery look! Lovely vintage image too.

Shirley said...

Hi Avril so sorry that I haven't been around lately but I am going to scroll down in a minute to see all that I have missed. Love your tag and the little boy image is just toooo cute. Gorgeous DT make.

Warm crafty hugs from Shirl x x x
ShirlsCards.

Esther said...

Beautiful tag - such gorgeous colours and fab image..Esther xx

Claire said...

Gorgeous tag Avril, the blues are so pretty.
Claire xx