Fabulous Followers - Its OK if you don't.... but it would be nice if you did

Linky Followers

Sunday 10 August 2014

Make us Laugh!

Hello and welcome to another challenge over at Fashionable Stamping,  where the theme this fortnight is 'Make us Laugh'
I used a Stampendous 'dolly mamma' stamp called - yes you've guessed it - 'Does my Butt look Big'.
I coloured her then masked and splatted  Dylusions and some home made sprays for the background, a bit of glitter to her dress - well dressed like that you have to have glitter! Matted onto a black card base, a great one layer card for posting.
The rest of the DT have some great cards to Make You Laugh, so please pop over here, you won't be disappointed, and then let us see what Makes You Laugh.  Don't forget though, we are a stamping challenge and we must see stamping and this must follow the theme.  We also have Flonzcraft as our Sponsor and they are offering one lucky random winner a $20 spend in their online store.
I am entering this at:
  Stamping Sensations - Anything Goes
  Crafty Calendar - Anything Goes

Hope you're able to enjoy the weekend and not too badly affected by the storms,
Take care,
Avril xx

17 comments:

Alie Hoogenboezem-de Vries said...

Hahaha what a funny stamp! Like the background too...such a nice card Avril!
Have a nice Sunday, Alie :-)

Amanda said...

Brilliant Avril :-)
Love
Amanda x

Pamellia said...

Hilarious!! I love your choice of images! The background is amazing and who doesn't like glitter! Lovely Avril! :)

Meggymay said...

Great fun stamp, love the words, you do have to smile at this fantastic card.
Yvonne x

Joan said...

Love the card Avril , great stamp!

1CardCreator said...

Love this, what a fun card! ~Diane

Annie said...

what a great card Avril...love the stamp and saying..............love the humour of it.

TFS and best wishes
Annie x

Anonymous said...

LOL - this is a great stamp which in your hands you have made funny but also arty.
Wishes
Lynne

Yvonne Garner said...

Love it!

sally said...

I love the dolly mammas, I did a cross stitch pattern for my stepdaughter after she had the kids - it always makes me smile when I go over to the USA to visit them!

Sally

Planetsusie said...

What a lovely card Avril - I don't think I've seen these images before but this one is striking. The background really suits your creation.

Thank you so much for entering the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month, lots of luck to you.

Hugs Sue Pxxx DT

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Fabulous, thanks for the smile on my face.

Christine L said...

I'm sat giggling here Avril.... LOVING this fun image... and that wonderful splattering!!

Big hugs
Christine x

Pia S said...

Tihi, what a fun image and sentiment! I don't know about the butt size, but the legs look long and skinny!

Linda said...

This is sooo much fun Avril ... love the stamp! xx

Shirley said...

This was my first real chuckle in ages when I saw your make Avril. Then I laughed even louder when I saw her slippers until I realised it was a cat laying at her feet.

Warm crafty hugs from Shirl x x x
ShirlsCards.

Eret said...

It is so cool and creative card. Love the background and this fun image. Thank you for sharing your wonderful card with us at Stamping Sensation.
Eret x