Fabulous Followers - Its OK if you don't.... but it would be nice if you did

Linky Followers

Thursday 22 July 2010

Summer Cards




I have been very good this week, I am working on a project that I have thought about for a while, but its not yet finished! Next week is deadline!!

This card was made a couple of weeks ago for one the many summer birthdays that I need to send cards. Its an 'old' Sugar Nellie - Daisy - she may be 'old' but she is still one of my favourites.

I have coloured her with watercolour pencils for a change, the papers are from stash, can't remember who made them.
I am entering this card in 4 'new' challenges for me.
Allsorts Challenge 61 - Summer Days
Crafty Calender Challenge- Summer
By The Cute & Girly Monthly Challenge - Warm Summer Days
Crafty Cardmakers Spotlight challenge - Easel Card

8 comments:

Eiglas said...

What a very pretty card Avril! I'm not that into 'cutesy' but 'Daisy' is one of my very favourite images and you've coloured her beutifully!
Thank you so much for sharing this with us over at CraftyCardmakers this week!
Hugs
Eiglas
x

Ayelet {Jenny} said...

Love your card! The image is so so cute! Thank you for joining us over at BTC&G and Good Luck! X

scotspanda said...

aww Daisy is one of my all time favourite stamps, perfect fro any style :o) your card is lovely

thanks for joining in with the Allsorts fun this week

lotsalove

Amanda xx

Hannapanna said...

Gorgeous card. Cute image and nice summery colours. Thanks for joining us over at By the Cute and Girly this month and good luck. Hugs Hanna

Anonymous said...

Love the colours on this card, and yep, this is a fabulous image. Thanks for joining our first Spotlight at Crafty Cardmakers. xx

Kate said...

One of my favorite 'nellies' too. Great card.

** Kate **

Lin said...

I'm another lover of Daisy and you have coloured her beautifully. This is a really pretty card just perfect for that Summer birthday.

Thanks for joining us in our first Spotlight at Crafty Cardmakers.

Lin x

nnalorac said...

Such a pretty card, love the checked paper and pastel colours and daisy as usual looks gorgeous. Thanks for joining us over on BTC&G this month. nnalorac.x