Fabulous Followers - Its OK if you don't.... but it would be nice if you did

Linky Followers

Sunday 2 May 2010

Papertake Weekly Challenge - Tent Card


It's my Son and Daughter-in-law's 2nd wedding Anniversary this week and I wanted to do a card that was a little bit different for them. I tried a Tent card a couple of weeks ago from the tutorial on the Magnolia Challenge blog and really enjoyed doing it, so that gave me the idea for this card. I scanned 2 black & white papers onto some pearlised paper and I was quite pleased with the effect, the hearts are cut using the Cuttlebug nesting hearts die with plain pearlised card, hanging from silver embroidery thread. The pearls and flowers and ribbon are from my stash. I even made a box using my 'new' Martha Stewart Score Board and Envelope maker, (love this piece of equipment!) I used the oval cut from the front of the card, with a smaller white oval on top for the name label.

On checking the challenges this week I see I can use this card in the Papertake Weekly Challenge - Do something different.

No comments: