Fabulous Followers - Its OK if you don't.... but it would be nice if you did

Linky Followers

Thursday 13 May 2010

3 Challenges in One





After a hectic week last week, this week has been totally indulgent! My hubby has been busy working away, so its only been me at home - and I have had plenty to time for crafting without feeling guilty. Back to normal tomorrow, must catch up on the housework!

I have made another card today (just as well as I have lots of birthdays coming up in the next couple of months).

I have followed the sketch on Simon Says. The Quixotic challenge was DIY flowers. I made these using my Woodware Retro punches, held them together with brads and then scrunched them up, I love making these flowers! Over on ABC challenge it was 'U' for unused stash, I have used my new BoBunny papers - Jazmyne Botanical they are gorgeous - all glittery! I have used a Sarah Kay stamp that hasn't been inked up for quite a while - I don't know why cause I love this image!

Wish I could get the colours right on the pics. they always look a lot paler than the card.

That's it for now, thanks for looking,

Avril

1 comment:

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card Avril, sweet image and colours.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
luv
Debby